Monday, April 18, 2011

The wonderful world of blogging...

Hello, I hope you are having a great start to your Monday. I also hope you did not have to rise and shine as early as I did this morning (5:30!!) ughh...


So, I am totally new to blogging! I have to admit, it is a little overwhelming, but I am sure I will get it figured out soon enough!!


A little bit about myself...I live in a beautiful little city and I work in the heart of downtown. I love it! There is so much to do here from bike trails to mountains to lakes. The beach is only a couple hours away too. I pretend I like to run as well and next week I am participating in the Marine Corp Mud Run. I am PSYCHED!!! 


I also love art. I do have an etsy shop if you want to check it out: www.afinefiberfrenzy.etsy.com. I hope you enjoy looking around.

Have a happy happy Monday!!


*C*





No comments:

Post a Comment