Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday is such a beautiful word...

I HEART Saturday's, but who doesn't?

Sleeping in is such a luxury for me and I don't get to do it very often. Today, sadly, is no exception.
BUT, the great news is I have so much to do today and I am ready to get some things done :) well, after I finish drinking my ritual cup of coffee out of my favorite mug, that is.

a few of the things on my list include:


  • Baking banana bread (yum! I'll post my recipe--it is the best)
  • Going for a run (while my banana bread is baking -- hello time management!)
  • Laundry (I'm running out of clothes to wear, or at least matching clothes)
  • Meeting up with a friend for lunch (happiness)
  • PROJECT RESTYLE (check the button on my blog side panel) **You will have to check back to see what I am working on**


It is just going to be a great day!! Can't wait for the sun to start shining!

Peace,
*C*

No comments:

Post a Comment