Friday, March 9, 2012

Yellow Elm: Clemson Collection

Today I would like to introduce you to my sweet friend and coworker Elizabeth, owner of Yellow Elm. Not only does she make fabulous felted accessories (shop), but she has an adorable blog (see that here).


Her newest line is her Clemson Collection. These great orange and purple accessories are for sale at Plaza Suite in Clemson. It's so fun to find cute game day accessories. I am personally excited about this as I am always on the lookout for orange! All you tiger fans out there, be sure to check out her shop!!

 
Morgan, a contestant for the Miss Clemson 2012 beauty pageant, did a wonderful job modelling these hair clips and headbands. I had the priveledge of assisting with the photo shoot and not only is she beautiful, but she is such a sweet girl! Can't wait to cheer her on in a couple of weeks!

 
Have a great weekend everyone! I'm excited it's Friday!!
XO,
Cat

1 comment: