Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Introducing Helen and Floyd's

I am so excited to be presenting you with a new line of bracelets from a company called Helen & Floyd's

Beading the bracelet
My sister, Jenny, is actually the one behind this creative indie business and you will be hearing from her soon in another blog post. She makes these beautiful hand stitched and hand beaded bracelets. 
They are currently for sale in an adorable boutique called Even a Sparrow located in the Northside district of downtown Greenville, SC. 

Close up of the stitching, lace, and beading

The name "Helen and Floyd's" is really special for me and my sister because it is both my grandfather and my grandmother's name. After they passed away several years ago, we found all this gorgeous lace that my grandmother had stashed away. I will save the rest of this sweet story for later, but I wanted you to get a little peak at these gorgeous bracelets.

An example of the finished product
Just ONE more day until the weekend!
XO,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! The story behind the name is so sweet. I just visited that store today and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a link to my blog and a raw peek at my product!
    http://hellenfloyds.blogspot.com/2012/01/happy-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete