Thursday, April 12, 2012

Yap


In a couple weeks, I will be getting on a plane and heading to a tiny island called YAP! I will be going on a mission trip. Our flight is going to be sooo long, but I'm looking forward to meeting all kinds of new people, eating new food and stopping in Hawaii for a couple of hours (I've ALWAYS wanted to visit there). Now some of you may be wondering where in the world Yap is. Well here is a map:


As you can see, it is a little above Australia and beside Asia. All this preparing for the trip has definitely gotten me in an island mood. I found this great ukelele player named Jake Shimabukuro. You have GOT to check out his mad ukelele skills. 

I know I have not been posting a lot here on the blog lately, but I wanted to give you a little peak into what is going on in my life!! I got a new little point and shoot camera as a gift from my sweet parents, and I will be sure to post lots of great pics.

Have a wonderful rest of your week!! Take one small risk tomorrow.

XO,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment