Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Succulent Planters

I LOVE how these turned out. They are exactly what I had hoped for and imagined. SO exciting when that happens! I made the pots and potted the plants! If you are in Greenville, SC, on March 2, 2012, please join us on Pendleton Street for First Friday!  I'll be there and I can't wait!





In other news, I've just really been enjoying life lately. You get two choices in life: you can either make the best of life, or wish away your life. It's human nature to do the second, but find ways to accomplish the first. I find for myself that when I am most satisfied with life it is because I'm doing something for someone else. Try it! It will put a smile on your face.

XO,
Cat

5 comments:

  1. Are you going to be selling these? How much are they? They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I have a few different sizes. They range from $8 to $16 :) I'm so happy with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your planters! They're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete