Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye, 2011. Hello 2012.

Not to be negative or anything, but 2011 went by wayyyyyy too fast. Or maybe what I had hoped for in 2011 just didn't come to pass. But you know what? That's OK. Just because it didn't pan out as I had hoped, I did have many, many great experiences. The highlights were opening my etsy shop in February, going to Israel in May, visiting Hilton Head Island for the first time in August, seeing my best friend get married in August as well, and purchasing my wheel in kiln in September. There were so many more things to be thankful about and remember. Below is a little peek into my personal life from 2011. 


Cliffs of Arbel in Israel


Palm tree on Hilton Head Island


WWII Reunion with my Papa


Bridesmaids!


New wheel in my garage studio

See you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment