Friday, June 10, 2011

ISRAEL!

So, a while ago I mentioned that I would be traveling to the Middle East. I have journeyed there and back again and I am so sad my trip is over. People have been asking what my favorite part of the trip was. I would have to say it was definitely our tour guide. He was great! Israel is an amazing little country. I tell people that it has everything-- from peace to controversy, McDonalds to falafel, dry arid deserts to beautiful Mediterranean beaches--you will find it in Israel.

I have been inspired to brush up on my history and architecture and to learn another language. I highly recommend traveling to this little country. Now that I am home I feel as though I have left a piece of my heart there.

Here are some pictures! I hope you enjoy :)
Mediterranean Sea

The Temple Mount in Jerusalem

Sea of Galilee

Sea of Galillee

Herod's Aqueducts--Caesarea Maritima

Herod's Aqueducts

Temple Mount--Jerusalem

In the Garden Tomb where it is believed Jesus was buried and resurrected

Lantana--beautiful flowers everywhere!
Peace,
*C*

No comments:

Post a Comment